- Early registration fee (before July 26, 2023): 375 EUR (325 EUR for IEEE Members);
- Late / on-site registration fee: 425 EUR (375 EUR for IEEE Members);
- Early student registration fee (before July 26, 2023): 200 EUR;
- Late / on-site student registration fee: 225 EUR;
- Accompanying person registration fee: 175 EUR.
For each accepted paper, the author who will attend the conference and present the paper must register when uploading the final form.
Regular registrants are allowed to upload two papers, to be presented by the same attendant; however, for the second paper a supplementary fee of 75 EUR must be paid. For each paper, maximum eight pages A4 in double column format are allowed; however, each page in excess of six will incur a charge of 50 EUR.
Student registration fees are accepted only for papers whose first author is a student. Student registrants are allowed to upload only one paper.
We do not ask for credit card numbers or other personal information by e-mail.
A registration fee includes conference materials (with conference proceedings on USB drive) and it covers attendance to all sessions, coffee breaks, lunches, welcome reception and gala dinner.
The accompanying person fee includes lunches and dinners. The accompanying persons can choose the conference events they will attend. Social tours are not included in the registration fee.
REGISTRATION and PAYMENT
- The registration fee payments can be made with either of the following two options:
- Credit card – Visa or Mastercard:
- Bank/wire transfer:
- Romanian participants are requested to pay the registration fee in RON, in accordance with the official EUR/RON exchange rate from the day of the payment;
- As payment details, please specify: ICSTCC 2023, registrant name, [paper ID(s) / participant] on the bank transfer form;
- The conference fee does not include bank charges.
- Before going to the registration page, please have the following information ready:
- ID(s) and title(s) of the paper(s) to be presented by the registrant;
- For an IEEE member registration, scan your membership card, or download an electronic copy (PDF) by logging into myIEEE;
- For a student registration, scan as .pdf file an official letter stating that the registered person is a full-time student / Ph.D;
- If the registration was already paid by wire transfer, scan/save the proof of payment as .pdf file.
- Visit the following page for information regarding Accommodation and Travel
- All cancellations must be made by email a request to the ICSTCC 2023 organizers. Cancellations received before September 1, 2023, are refundable, minus a 100 EUR processing and administration charge. Cancellations received after September 2, 2023, are non-refundable. Phone cancellation is not accepted.
- No refund will be given for non-attendance.